1.04.2013

favorite blog friend friday: Wifessionals


Today's awesome blog friend is Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals. Can I just say…she is super cool. Like, no joke.

Not only is she crafty, and funny, and somehow really cute all the time…she also runs the amazing Cara Box gift exchange. I've participated in a couple months of the swap and it is such a great way to meet other bloggers and get to know some other cool ladies. Plus, who doesn't love getting a box of fun goodies?!

As a new wife, Kaitlyn blogs about all the things I love most: her faith, real life, recipes, tutorials, and the occasional giveaway – like this one that is running right now. (Plus, fashion stuff – which she is great at, but me…well, not so much.)

So take a moment this Friday to go check out another awesome blogger and click right…HERE! to visit Wifessionals now.



1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! I really love reading them and look forward to hearing what you have to say!