2.01.2013

favorite blog friend friday: Heavens to Betsy


Happy Friday everyone!

I have a particularly great blogger to share with you today…she's sweet and funny and pulls off bangs like I only could in my wildest dreams…it's Betsy from Heavens to Betsy!

Her About page lists baking, crafting, decorating, and being a photographer as her interests so you know she's way cool. Plus, her recent bedroom redo is making me wish I had a cool nook to stick my bed in like her. Also, I may soon be stealing her Baked Oatmeal with Fruit recipe to make for Strider.

She recently started student teaching with 3rd graders so courage is high on her qualities list. (It's courageous with 3rd grade, but insanity with middle school.) Also, she really loves Jesus and is genuine in her heart to serve Him – which I love and admire. I also love her beautiful and simple photography style. 

Her favorite quote is: "Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God" by Corrie ten Boom. Which you can have fo' free in this really pretty print that she made. (so talented!)

So make an awesome new blog friend today and stop by Heavens to Betsy!


2 comments:

  1. I love that quote..Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God..Wow! I love you so much sweet Sarah!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I really love reading them and look forward to hearing what you have to say!