5.29.2014

why thank you, google!

26 <---- number of years old I am today. How weird!

Even stranger was seeing this message from Google when I logged in today:
Sometimes technology freaks me out, but today, it's pretty cool!

Plus, Strider and I get our very first ever, brand new smartphones today...and our own family plan! 
We're super excited.

I have the whole day off work and already got two amazing gifts from my husband: a new necklace chain (mine broke months ago) and Ingrid Michaelson's new album. Yay for tunes and jewelry - what a catch, huh?

It's going to be a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! Google RUNS THE WORLD. It freaks me out slash is kind of awesome :) Enjoy your day off work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I really love reading them and look forward to hearing what you have to say!